CONSULTATION & TRAINING SERVICES
Wouldn't it feel nice to have a better graps of your tech tools?
Our technology coaching is designed to help you come out of your shell when using the many different shapes and sizes computers come in; Phone, tablet, laptop or desktop, just to name a few. Computers are everywhere and the ever growing need to leverage them better can seem like a daunting task. Perhaps you are used to asking your kids, neighbors or friends, only to receive an annoyed response, rushed suggestions or frustrated repetition.
Our clients have dubbed this "tech therapy" for our gentle, not rushed, judgement free way of improving how you work with and relate to technology.
Problems we solve:
- Having your tools speak to each other
- Limit your frustrations when working on your own
- Getting better use out of your apps
- Setting your system up in a way that works for you
- Greater clarity on how to use apps vs. cloud based
- and much more.
- Those that don't consider themselves tech savvy.
- Individuals that find themselves getting frustrated at their computers.
- People that "lose" files on there system.
- Ready and willing to learn but cant seem to find help that is patient and not rushed.
- Teams that have adopted new technology and want to make the most out of it.
FREE 30-Minute Clarity Session.
We'll get to know each other and learn how we would impact your business.
You have made me so much more efficient, allowing me to grow my business significantly over this past year. With the increased productivity & organization I am happy to report that thanks to your help I am hiring my first full-time employee!
With all the work you have done, this was such a pleasant experience. I look forward to working with you again in the very near future. Your knowledge, confidence & efficiency made things so easy I would most definitely be recommended your services.
Carolina took us from chaos to clear thinking! With her organisational plan, our entire office works more efficiently.
Shelly Patrick, Founder of ThinkFlame
BIO acknowledges & honors the traditional indigenous land on which we reside and its current living treaty relationships. BIO is headquartered in Brampton, Canada, which is part of the Treaty Lands and Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit. We also humbly acknowledge the "One Dish One Spoon Wampum" an inter-nation treaty that declared the land as a shared commons and pledged peace and mutual support between the Anishinaabek, Haudenosaunee and the Wendat, as well as Ojibway/Chippewa peoples, then much later included French and British settlers. We pay respect to elders past, present and emerging.