How we work
Our calling at Business In Order is to pair with individuals and businesses that share the vision of a better world, through partnerships that are built on trust and collaboration. You focus on consciously creating, let us do the rest, resulting in fewer headaches when it comes to day to day business stuff.
Running an aligned business that is organized will:
Open up time for you to focus on what inspires you most.
Instead of the administration
Give you the confidence to turn ideas into projects.
and know they will be seen to completion.
Help you be more present and available to your clients
trusting in the knowledge that the details are taken care of.
Align your business with your vision
in a way that feels right, without compromise.
Give you freedom to invest your energy and resources.
knowing you are saving money, time and stress.
Move you to reach a greater audience with your mission
with a business backend that fully supports your ebb's & flows.
Different stages in business require different action plans
Whether you are just starting out, flowing into steady growth or being lead in new and exciting directions, we have different ways that we pair practical and purposeful, allowing you to do less and live more.
How we can help:
- 90 Day Plans - A great solution that takes into consideration all moving part of planning and implementing change within your business. Regardless of who is implementing (us or someone else) this is a great way to capture your vision and break down all relevant actionable steps that build upon each other with a project plan.
- VIP Days - This speaks to the impatient entrepreneurial spirit, an entire day dedicated to solving a particular issue within the business.
- Can include: Brainstorming, Documentation, technology research & implementation, process refinement.
- Ongoing Retainer Services - This ongoing support guarantees a certain amount of allotted hours per month to use at your discretion. All our retainer services require a minimum 1 year commitment.
- One off Projects - For those looking for help on a specific project.
- The Organized Business Bootcamp Program - Great for the solopreneur at least 1 year in business or the DIY'ers. The OBB Program is designed to address 9 different areas within your operations of your business. Includes tips for organizing, prioritizing, delegating and automating. This is an online self-study program. Twice a year it opens up for 9 week a live interactive program.
FREE 30-Minute Clarity Session.
We get to know each other, see how we would impact your business.
You have made me so much more efficient, allowing me to grow my business significantly over this past year. With the increased productivity & organization I am happy to report that thanks to your help I am hiring my first full-time employee!
With all the work you have done, this was such a pleasant experience. I look forward to working with you again in the very near future. Your knowledge, confidence & efficiency made things so easy I would most definitely be recommended your services.
Carolina took us from chaos to clear thinking! With her organisational plan, our entire office works more efficiently.
Shelly Patrick, Founder of ThinkFlame
BIO acknowledges & honors the traditional indigenous land on which we reside and its current living treaty relationships. BIO is headquartered in Brampton, Canada, which is part of the Treaty Lands and Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit. We also humbly acknowledge the "One Dish One Spoon Wampum" an inter-nation treaty that declared the land as a shared commons and pledged peace and mutual support between the Anishinaabek, Haudenosaunee and the Wendat, as well as Ojibway/Chippewa peoples, then much later included French and British settlers. We pay respect to elders past, present and emerging.